Catching up

Between long diving days and uncooperative web sites…… boy howdy~ Tuesday we had TWO cruise ships in again and had morning and afternoon dive boats scheduled to accommodate all the cruisers that wanted to dive. Both dive boats were filled to the gills and I was as busy as I could ever want to be taking pictures. I took almost 800 pictures for the day. That got chiseled down to around 200 that I had to edit, but that is still a lot of photo’s to go through. Also still a lot of photo’s to edit. Guess I need to work on trimming that initial number down some~! Thankfully, we didn’t have a dive the next day, so while my Queen was at work – I sat and edited and posted pictures most of the day. With what time I had left before she got home, I vacuumed, did dishes and just some general odds & ends. Neighbors got home just about the same time she did and came over to pick up their dinner (that Angie picked up for them) had a drink and chatted a bit before heading back to their house. I tried to get on here, but the site was acting hinky and wouldn’t load (Admin- if you’re reading this, it is showing a couple of items that ‘need improvement’, but don’t tell me how to do it) so I had to skip writing last night. Course, it could just be this Mickey Mouse internet too. We wrapped the night up with starting off Season Three of Hell’s Kitchen [for the second time], before calling it a night.

Up bright and early again this morning, to get my Bride fed and out the door….. however….. ¼th of the way through her first sammich, she sat it down and told me she wasn’t  feeling up to snuff. About 10 minutes later, she called into Blues and told them she was not going to make it in today (that’s when I knew something was really wrong). Shortly after her phone call she went back to bed. A couple of hours later, she came back out to go potty and asked me to go get some Thera-Flu. By the time I got back, she was back in bed asleep. She got up again an hour or so later, ate a little bit of chicken noodle soup that I made her, took a shot of Thera-Flu and went back to bed. Another 4 hours and up again, another shot of Thera-Flu and is now back in there sleeping again. I feel pretty secure thinking this is just  [hopefully] a 24-48 hour bug of some kind. I have already called off from diving tomorrow so I can stay here with her, to make sure she is alright. Girls— please don’t call her phone. If you need an update, text me….. I am trying to keep it as quiet as possible here so she continues to sleep. Again, I’m sure she is gonna be fine~

Good Night Y’all : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Thankx for stopping in~!

(Vera— heads up….eel pictures below)

My new ‘Shorty’ wet suit that I finally broke down and got… after all, that 80 degree water is CHILLY~~! 😉

Total Page Visits: 264 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *