Back in the groove~~

Up way early this morning to answer “Ma Natures” call — I felt great and using 20/20 hind sight, should have staid up – but NOOoooo….. lets go on back to bed and waller around and wait until about 15 minutes before I was supposed to get up, to fall into a nice deep sleep so I feel like A$$ when I had to get up. Humans are some stupid pieces of work I tell ya. Up and at it – I got all my batteries loaded, camera loaded and everything put together. I made me a scrumptious breakfast and got my cooler of beer put together just before my Queen came stumbling out. I did get to have a coff of cuppee with her before I took off for the Marina. Traffic was almost reasonable and I got there plenty early. Gear all put together and ready to dive. A tad less crowded boat and there were several familiar faces on board as well as a couple of newbies. I introduced myself to the newbies and went through my spiel about my pictures. Less than desirable weather today and [the very rare] absolutely zero sunshine, but viz wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be and the underwater critters were cooperative, so all in all – two pretty decent dives~!

Back here at the house, my Queen had drinks waiting and wrapped it up with some wonderfully delicious Spaghetti for dinner. Belly full, already had my shower and looking forward to settling in on the couch for some [probably] more Hells Kitchen. Taking the weekend off and gearing up for a very busy week with lots of cruise ship guests. Gonna quit here. Could talk about how and why cruise ship guests are a handful, but just not in that mood.

Good Night Y’all > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thankx for stopping in~!



Total Page Visits: 204 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *