Jeez what a mess……………

Made a couple of dives this morning…. took a lot of pictures with some really good, fun folks…….. got back to the house (my Bride was at work) gave my gear an extra good rinsing as I know it’ll be probably a week or better before I get to use it again and I need it to be clean and ready for the next time…….. Last night, I sat and edited pictures until I thought I would puke…… but I didn’t, mainly because I had some really awesome pictures….. [[ even if I say so myself]]  😉      I actually got caught up for 3 different dives this afternoon……. I took almost a thousand pictures yesterday (literally)…. and ran out of time last night trying to get them edited and posted. I think maybe only the second time in a year, I did not get pictures “up” on the same day of the dive………. A fun productive day today…… lots of good fun pictures……. my bride finally made it home. I broke down and am having drinks with her..,… probably 1 [maybe 3] to many drinks…… but where my heart and head is right now…. think I may kinda need it. Leta leaving us hit me a little harder than I was ready for. Unfortunately, my Bride has to deal wit that side affect……. booze probably ain’t making it any better, but this is a hurt that needs a little ‘help‘ coming out. A text from a good [work] friend kinda put me over the edge… but again… a push [I think] I needed. Hopefully will get to connect while we are back state side…..

Have to be honest. Right now, not really looking forward to this trip back. Yes- always great to see family and friends while we’re there……. but……… traveling until late in the night tomorrow, so probably no blog tomorrow night. Plans already being put together for get togethers for as long as we’re there this time…. so not sure how often I will get on here until we get back to our little sanctuary….. patience please as I sort my way through this one………….

Good Night Ya’ll………………………………….. Thankx for stopping in~!


Total Page Visits: 594 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *