Grocery shopping

I actually slept in a little bit this morning but was still up moving around an hour or so before my Queen followed me out. A leisurely morning and a small brunch ( it was just after 11:00 before we got around to eating). Started watching more Covert Affairs….. show is getting entirely too predictable, but we are now into the last season of it – so we kinda gotta finish it~!

Decided around 2:00 we needed to get some shopping done. 2 hours, 3 stores later and almost $350.00 – we were done. Ouch~ but in all fairness, we had not done a big grocery run since well before Angie went back to the states, plus we stocked up on some ‘hurricane supplies‘….. so while that was painful…. it could have been a lot worse I guess. Finally got everything put away and settled back in for more Covert Affairs and now taking time to drop you a couple of lines.

Tomorrow, even though it is our anniversary, unless it rains, we will spend the day up at Blues trying to finish the green paint up. Probably not the ideal way to spend an anniversary, but after 41 years…. we’re pretty comfortable doing something other than what social convention calls for. Besides I told Jim we will have the fence done before we take off for the states. I figure 1 good long day or two fairly easy days we’ll have it finished. Dinner plans for tomorrow got way-laid because the place I was thinking about going is closed on Sundays…. go figure – and – we’ll probably be too pooped to go out afterwards anyways. I’ll make it up to her one way or the other~~  I also want to get in another two or six dives before we go back. No new pictures, so more old favorites…..

Good Night Ya’ll > > > > > > > > > > Thankx for stopping in~!


Total Page Visits: 713 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *