Almost normal……….


After a fitful night of sleep (I think I may have had some bad lunch meat on my sammich last night) – I rolled out to another gorgeous morning.  My Queen was already up and had coffee made and was enjoying the quiet that is now once again permeating our little condo. My stomach was still a little tender, but better. I just got good and woke up before I had to take off and run up uptown to meet up with the President of Fish With A Vet USVI and together we went and chatted with our account about tax preparation. As the Treasurer, I have to provide him with the information he needs to file our taxes. We spent not quite an hour chatting with him and I think I know what I need to send him now. (Some of the “paperwork” I need to get caught up on tomorrow) Back here at the condo – Angie made us a nice breakfast and we sat and watched some more of the series NUMB3RS that we have now come to enjoy. We like matching wit’s with the resident genius on the show, as we ‘all’ try to figure out who the mastermind behind whatever crime is being committed is. About all I have figured out so far is, is that I am really stupid compared to some of those people……  😉 That’s pretty much how we spent the rest of the day, stopping occasionally to go out and smoke and watching ships passing by. Tomorrow looks to be here at the computer for a big part of the day for me – as I plan to get caught up on everything then…… So I leave you here with pictures from the past week and the fun we had with Nelia and Jamie~~

Good Night Ya’ll . . . . . . . . . Thankx for stopping in~!

(Hope you get to feeling better Neil~!!!)

The Roseway~

Total Page Visits: 546 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *