Too much celebrating~

We got back to our little piece of paradise safely, stopped at the grocery store to pick up a couple of needed things and back here to unload. We got finished and we were both starving since neither of us had anything to eat yet, so we thought Blues would be the perfect place to go for a bite. I kinda felt like Norm walking into Cheers when we walked into Blues. Lots of friends to welcome us back. We both sat down for a drink and was regaling everyone of tales of our travels. Most of them have been to St. Thomas and was asking lots of questions. We finally got something to eat and by that time more folks had got off of work and were stopping in, so we stayed and chatted….. and drank. Before we knew it the band was setting up (and it was my Queens favorite band) So we stayed a little longer to listen to them and chatted some more…… and drank some more. I got pulled into a local dice game, not a lot of money to it but it’s fun. It also involved the winner of each game buying a round of shots….. Before I realized it real good, it was dark and I was hammered. I told my Queen we’d better quit before she had to pack me out. We got home safely and I mostly just staggered into the bedroom and passed out. UUUuugh~~~ I used to think I was smarter than that -BUT – apparently not~! So once again….. my apologies for leaving you hanging…… Here are a lot more pictures from the helicopter tour……..

Good night Ya’ll ….. Thankx for stopping in~!

Pilot said she estimated this boat to be 500million dollars…… that is a screened in Tennis court on the front and a helipad WITH Helicopter on the back. Gorgeous~!
Notice there are 2 more ships in the far left background~! Busy day!
Quadruple burger…. in case you’re hungry….. but in 8 minutes ???
Some Karaoke fun~!
Total Page Visits: 1032 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *