On the move~

Another non diving day…… slept in…. 06:00 LOL~~ Up, choked on the news…. jeez that’s depressing. An article came out today….. the brain trust that is our Government on this island has decided the smart thing to do is order 1.3 million dollars worth of Tesla electric cars (24 of them I think). Now this island struggles to keep the island with electric service on.any.given.day……. we were out… island wide, for almost 5 hours today….. and these Einstein’s think a fleet of electric cars is just what they need to get the island back in shape. It is so far beyond ignorant, it is laughable.. or cry-able, not sure yet. We have no hospital to speak of and the rest of the medical offerings here is minimal at best. I just read about the local Coroner finally got fed up and quit. They wouldn’t fix her X-ray machine, so she finally wound up going to Home Depot and buying a stud finder to help her find bullets during crime scene autopsies…… I ain’t lyin’ y’all – – – you can’t make this stuff up. Same article she said human liquids from autopsies sometimes have to be wheeled down the hallway to toilets (in mop buckets) because the disposal equipment there in the autopsy room doesn’t work…… pitiful….. just unbelievably pitiful……… wow…. swung out a little wide with that…. can’t help it….. the incompetence that manages this island is staggering~!!!

Did some leg work getting my photography business up and running a little stronger. I journeyed to mid island to a small souvenir shop and chatted with the owner about selling some of my work. She was amped about the idea. (The electricity went out while we were talking and we both laughed)….. We discussed ideas and a decent plan of action and I wound up leaving the three pieces I brought with me, there with her. Stopped in at Blues and had an icy cold Budweiser with Jim and Deb and we laughed about the purchase of all the Tesla’s……. They were closed today, so I had them to myself. It was nice. Finally back here to my Queen who had already got back from her Doctor’s appointment.  We sat here without any fans or internet. Thankfully there was a fairly decent breeze blowing through our place that kept us almost reasonably cool. We sat for several hours before we finally heard things click and come back to life. I got on line and ordered a lot more stuff to put in the shops for sale. Mostly prints…. but this will get me started. I got several really good ideas about incorporating my land camera to be able to expand my offerings. No diving again tomorrow…. but there will be a boat Thursday, Friday & Saturday. That’s enough to get me a paycheck and scratch my diving itch. Plus my photo shoot tomorrow and Thursday evening~! I’m on the move~!

Good Night Y’all > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Thankx for stopping in~!

Total Page Visits: 294 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *