Back in the groove–

Believe it or not — I slept until almost 07:30 this morning– woo-hoo~!! Up and settled in for an hour plus before my Queen came stumbling out to join me. I had my glass of lemon water, a cup of coffee and got to actually read some news (I didn’t have internet yesterday when I got up, so I didn’t get to catch up on all the latest crap going on in the world)….. my Queen made us a right fetching breakfast. While she did that, I watched a couple of tutorials on a new type of photography I want to try out and am excited to try it. I did a little maintenance on my pellet gun that I got for Christmas and then went out and practiced with it for a little bit. A friend needs to borrow it and I wanted to make sure it is working properly. That done– I headed out for some lawn maintenance….. it’s been probably 2 months since the last time I mowed and our yard just barely needed it. The strip of ground across the road (that I maintain) however was out of control, so I fired up the lawnmower and went at it. After I was done, I realized that I was mowing just about in the nick of time. Came in, cooled off and hydrated……. then headed back out to weed eat. Now that definitely needed done~! Finally finished that up….. came in and cooled off again, before heading in town to check the ATV yard….. Oh My Lord…… I don’t know if it’s water from washing the bikes or if they got more rain than we did….. but that yard was way over do for some love. (Cynthia, if you’re reading this, yell at me next time it starts getting that wooly) Guess I’m gonna have to make it a point to drive by and throw an eyeball on it every so often….. anyhow….. a good solid hour and I was done with it. Came back to the house, cleaned everything up and got it put away.  My belly feels better every day and my back doesn’t hurt quite as bad as usual….. so I kinda feel like I’m getting back in the groove of things.

There were only 3 kids (no parents) for the Jr dive today and it was off of the pier, so I opted not to go in for that. Just way to much input to do that event with dang little to show for it afterward. Just got the latest schedule and it looks like I don’t have any diving scheduled until Wednesday….. so I may get some time to work on my truck and see if I can get the back door to open without having to open the front door…… I may have to sneak off down to the pier and practice my new camera technique at some point…… decisions, decisions…….

Good Night Y’all * * * * * * * * * * * * Thankx for stopping in~!


Total Page Visits: 209 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *