Slept in ever so slightly this morning after staying up a little later than usual editing pictures. I mentioned I had a wine pairing to shoot and that I did…… but only after getting the kitchen floor grouted. Pain in the but task, but one that has to be done. Got it grouted, shaved and showered and then off for a couple of hours watching the sun set and shooting pictures while folks sampled wine and had snacks that were prepared especially for those wines. A fun evening and everybody had a good time. I got the pictures edited but decided to wait until today to get them put up. I sat quietly and had my lemon water while I waited for my Queen to join me. She did really good sleeping in. We had our coffee as we could walk on the kitchen floor. Because the stove was sitting in the living room and I was anxious to get the kitchen put back together- I skipped breakfast and launched into what I needed to return the kitchen to standard operating conditions. That involved trimming a metal framed screen door, but thankx to my new cordless grinder, the job went relatively easy. I then bounced and slid the stove back into place and then the refrigerator. That was as big as a pain in the touchas as I figured it would be, but it is done. Scuff marks rubbed out, a good sweeping and our kitchen is back in order with a shiny new floor~! 60 sq. ft. done….. about 500 more to go~~~ maybe. 😉

Due to the fact, I skipped any kind of nutrition this morning, as Supper time rolled around- I was starving. In a celebratory mood I suggested KFC or Subway and Angie decided on KFC. I ran uptown, walked straight in and straight up to the counter, got my order toot sweet and was back out the door. I was er-mazed~! Back just in time to watch our neighbor wrestle an exploratory Iguana out of his bathroom….. I thought it was funny until I realized we had a smaller version (neighbors was pretty fair size) trying to gain access to our house. We got ours out with a lot less effort and hassle. Finished supper and now here explaining my day to you all…… Yet another cruise ship just sounded it’s horn and backed out of our little dock……. life goes on here on the island. I’m taking tomorrow ‘off’- then doing a couple of boats on Sunday. Last one being another one of our “JR” dives…. always a busy albeit fun dive to shoot.

Good Night Ya’ll + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + Thankx for stopping in~!

P3010274 <— Turtle swimming video


Total Page Visits: 388 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *