Monday, Monday~~

Up much earlier than I would have liked even though I did go to bed at a mostly decent hour. I had to whizz really bad and was mostly awake by the time I got done….. so I just stayed up. Hopefully it will let me go to bed (and fall asleep) early tonight in anticipation of a busy day on the boat tomorrow. The boat is on my end of the island for the next couple of days, so my commute is drastically reduced. According to the manifest, we have a very full boat tomorrow, which means I will be very busy taking pictures. That’s always a challenge with that many people, but I like it.

A fairly productive day off today. After catching up on all the news that is news, I spent more time than I cared for cleaning up the pile of mail that had accumulated on the table. I got some more Medicare stuff straightened out [for both of us]. I got my MRI scheduled (later this month) I called and chatted with the glass place that was supposed to get my new wind shield for the truck [over a month ago]….that conversation fell through, will have to try again after diving tomorrow. Ran out to the dump and dropped off gar-bage’…. stopped in town at the neighbors store (dive shop) and picked up a nifty new case for all my underwater camera gear (the one I had died a tragic death) and a new mask. I finally got the other ‘new mask’ to stop fogging, but do not like that it leaks when I am on my back or looking up….. both of which I do a lot while diving. I am honestly excited about the mask I got today….. I can’t wait to try it out. I’ll keep the other one has a back up. Came back and wrapped up a couple other odds and ends before settling in on the couch for more movies and a big ole platter of shrimp. Just as the movie started, got a phone call from a friend I haven’t seen in a while. He said he had a little time and asked if we could get together. I told him come on out, which he did. We munched on shrimp and shot the breeze for an hour or so before he had to take off for work. It was good to see him again.

Back to the couch and have watched a couple of movies. We have been watching the sappy feel good movies Angie likes. Gonna have to take a chance on a movie for “me” soon…. but here lately have been danged hard to come by. Lots of quality time with my Bride today though and that was the important part.

Good Night Y’all < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < Thankx for stopping in~!



Total Page Visits: 460 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *