Editing and Recouping……..

Up earlier than I would have liked – but still managed a good nights sleep. Wasn’t to concerned about getting to sleep last night, as I was about as tired as I wanted to be. Those kind of days are starting to take their toll on the old fat guy I guess. I probably could get in better shape to better deal with days like that but I could also probably sprout wings and learn to fly just as easily……. I got my glass of lemon water and settled in to catch up on the news…… disturbing as it is becoming. After about an hour – I had just switched over to FB  and my bride come stumbling out at about the same time. We settled in with coffee and just sat for the next hour quietly, just enjoying the cool and the quiet and each others company. I had all I could stand after about an hour and shut FB off and went into my files from yesterday’s shoot. I had 149 pictures sitting there waiting to be edited. I went through them fairly quick and wound up saving 24 pictures….. 2 more camera’s to go…… Next was my diving camera…….. the ‘good’ camera….. 660 pictures on it…… this was gonna take a while. Finally, finished that – third camera… my little GoPro. Thankfully didn’t use it much…. mostly for videos as well…. 49 pictures and video’s on it.  A solid 5 hours and I was finally finished saving a total of 224 pictures for the Bride.   I created a Gallery for the event on my online site and sent out notices. Done….. It is now almost 2:00 and my Queen recommended a drink…..yes~! Capitol idea~!! We finally wound up having some dinner….. pork chops, stuffing and corn on the cob. MmMm good stuff. Sitting here now watching PBR rodeo championships [was football earlier – even though I can’t get the Colts games here]  Next door neighbors just pulled in and came over to ask about our new neighbor that we just found out about today. (Moving into the old gentleman’s house that recently passed away) We are not what you would call ‘shot in the a$$’ about our newest neighbor…… but want to try and give him a chance. More on that as it develops. I also spent an hour or so charging LOTS of batteries in anticipation of diving tomorrow. Rest of the week looks pretty slim… so will dive every chance I get now until Stephie and family gets here………

Good Night Ya’ll – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –  Thankx for stopping in~!

Hurricane hunters going out to check on “Sam”

Total Page Visits: 167 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.