A day off ?

Up a hellva lot earlier than I wanted this morning after not getting in bed until well after Midnight….. but things come up and obligations to meet have you doing things you sometimes don’t want to do……. My Queen did manage to get a nice breakfast in us before we both took off to tend to our day. Kids still had the truck, so I had to go round that up – picked up half of My Brides friends and drove him around half of the island picking up odds and ends they needed, before meeting back up at the house with Angie and his wife, who were both out doing the same basic thing we were. We had a couple of four drinks before running in and picking up one of the island kids [that needed the truck again] – after the truck left – we all climbed into the convertible and ran “into town” for a bite to eat. Angie’s friends treated us to dinner as a thank you for all the running. We watched a beautiful sunset while we filled our bellies with good food and more drinks.

Finally dropped them off at the pier so they could dingy back out to their boat that is moored in the harbor and came home. My truck is back, all the fans are going (it’s HOT in here) and things have about settled back into our comfy little routine. Stephie called to chat for a couple of minutes and now here I am….. I am diving in the morning off the North Shore and really looking forward to that~! Plus – I’ll be able to get you some fun underwater pictures…. as this dive has no specific agenda…. so I get to ‘play’ a little bit……. I think. A little bit short – but I’m gonna leave it with you right here…… here is some pictures from tonight and 5 years ago… enjoy.

Good Night Ya’ll ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) Thankx for stopping in~!


Total Page Visits: 347 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *