Back in the water…. for a day~

Up not quite so bright but definitely early…. needing to get up in time to get bathroom stuff out of the way and still make it out to the marina in time to catch the dive boat. First time in a week [and this month!!!] that I have been in the water – I was ready~! Camera all fixed up – batteries all charged…. everything loaded into the truck. I gave my Bride a good bye kiss, as she had to leave a little early to drop her car off at the garage before reporting to Blues for her weekly day of work. I closed the house up and was soon on my to Salt River Marina to climb aboard the dive boat. On board….. gear assembled, camera assembled and tested — and away we went. Sea’s were a bit ‘sporty’, a term we use for the water instead of rougher than hell……. visibility on the first dive was iffy at best – but still a nice dive. I hadn’t been to that site in a while and had forgot how much I liked it. Got a couple eel shots [Vera – keep in mind when you see those eel pictures – the ones in these pictures were about as big around as my thumb] tiny little dudes…. not the big Green meanie that I like~! One is a Golden Moray Eel – the second is a Spotted Moray Eel.

Managed to see some sharks ( 3 to be exact) on the second dive, but they were really uncooperative. I didn’t save any pictures – but do have a video…. look closely at the video – there are 2 sharks in it…….. I was asked to go on the afternoon boat – but a prior obligation kept me from doing that…… so back to the house….. other obligation fell through [dammit emmit] so I settled in and started editing pictures while I waited on my Queen. Several text messages and several hours later, she finally come rolling in the drive way….. topless~! By that I mean she had the top down on her convertible. [get your mind out of the gutter]  😉  The garage finally got her motor fixed to where she can drop the top on her car now and she is loving it~!

Inside I started plying her with drinks and we are now nibbling on a little bit something to eat and having more drinks. Tomorrow starts our last run of ATVing… 3 days straight and each day has at least 2 tours. We will pick the kids up Sunday from the airport and hand the business back over to them, so I can go back to diving my brains out and my Bride can take it easy…… after we get the laundry caught up and the house cleaned up a little bit. Baby Sister is coming in, in a couple of weeks and I can’t let her think Big Brother lives in a sty…….   😉

Good Night Ya’ll : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Thankx for stopping in~!




Total Page Visits: 432 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *