LONG busy day…………..

A reasonable night’s sleep… bride up just before me so I wallered while she did her thing– I finally got up and danced a small jig while making the bed ( I had to pee really bad)….. bed made, pee done… faced washed, teeth brushed…. remaining hair combed…. YES – I comb my hair…. what’s left of it- probably a hellva lot more often than I should……. but I have always been a bit of a freak about my hair…. especially when I had some. Got to sort them last few remaining dudes out to where they look like you care.

Into the shop, everything opened up, machines moved across the street and into the yard and ready for our biggest day yet. 3 tours – mostly full each tour ( 3 or  more bikes) First tour went great…… second tour was a bit of a bust when one family became petrified when they found out there was dust and danger involved….. yes, it will be muddy and dusty, yes – there are some drop offs along side of the road– no, there are no guard rails….. yes, we go through the rain forest on the way to the top of a mountain….. yes – we will be a long way up in the air……. yes – you’re probably gonna get [at least] a little bit dirty…. yes, there will be bugs and insects…….. Seriously dude ??? Did you read ANY of the website information before you booked this tour ?? ( I did not actually say this to the ‘Dad’ – but I really wanted to)    No Sir – I cannot do anything about the mountain being very high up in the air……. You may [hopefully] find this funny – but I promise you… these questions are not made up….. I answered every one of them this morning……. I think for the sake of everybody involved – the family decided to not do the tour and left – so for the noon tour – we had one bike. One couple, good riders and we had a ball with them…… 3rd tour of the day were all inexperienced – but they give it their best shot and with one exception where one of the ladies bailed off of the bike thinking she was going to tip over – the tour went without a hitch. Happily, other than a couple of small scrapes – she was fine. Sure makes for an interesting day when you have a crowd as varied as today’s was…….

My Queen is doing her weekly day of employ at Blues tomorrow and I am doing a much needed day under water tomorrow….. so you’ll have some ocean pix to look at instead of the same old trail pictures…..

Good Night Ya’ll = = = = = = = = = = = = = Thankx for stopping in~!



Total Page Visits: 581 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *