Getting back to ‘normal’……..

After another pitiful nights sleep…… I think the past couple of weeks is catching up with both of us, because my Bride didn’t sleep worth a Sh…. crap either, even though we were both freshly showered, had fresh washed sheets on the bed – both had long days and mildly liquored up. I reckon aging somewhat is starting to catch up to both of us and I don’t think either of us travel as well as we used to, whether I care to admit it or not. Plus factoring in the reason we have been doing so much traveling….. is hard on the nerves and apparently taking a bit of a toll….. but I digress….. after that night’s sleep – we got up and started our day. Which was to get a new ceiling fan put up in our bedroom and get some shopping out of the way. My Queen made a tasty breakfast for us while I got some on-line stuff knocked out. That finished, I commenced in to working on the ceiling fan in our bedroom while Angie took off to do some grocery shopping.

My task turned out to be a heckva lot more difficult than I bargained for as I ‘should have’ moved the bed out of the room to set up the ladder to get to the fan…. ‘should have’ being the operative phrase….. not wanting to wrestle that big as…. ole bed out – I moved the end table and slid the bed to one the side of the room and got “close enough” to try and get the job done. 12′ ish in the air – I leaned, sweated [a lot], cussed [a lot] but finally figured out the island engineering of the individual who put up the last fan….. Gee- that was fun. What should have been a 45 minute job took me just over 2 hours, but wiring is now [safe] and correct and we once again have a fan to help cool us off enough for hopefully a wonderful nights. An hour or so later and my Bride was back after once again, doing her level best to stimulate our truly messed up economy here on the island. Half of two stores unloaded into our teeny tiny kitchen – drinks were made and we settled in for a movie. Mile 22 with Mark Walberg….. I wasn’t really interested in it – but my Queen ‘likes’ him — so here we go. Half way through it, and several smoke breaks – Angie is working on dinner and I’m here chatting with you. We’ll finish the show while we eat – but I honestly don’t think there is much hope for it….. just a LOT of unrealistic fight scenes and way to many things being blown up…..

I have a couple of dives scheduled for tomorrow – YAY~!!! So should come up with some [hopefully] fun underwater pictures for you. Also chatted with a possible new employer which might keep me busy a couple of days a week and pay me enough money to support my diving habit. I meet with him Saturday morning to discuss details…. woo-hoo….. me being productive again~!!! For now – some more traveling pictures for you.

Good Night Ya’ll – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Thankx for stopping in~!

Me and April ( Cousin/Nephew ) Paul’s wife
‘Big’ Sister Ela, me and Cousin/Lil Sis) Suzie
TURONI’S Pizza~!!!!!!
Rachael, BIL David, Nelia andBrad ? ((picture is to small to see who it is)) and Joe
‘Looks’ like Cousin/ Nephew Paul, April, Cousin/Lil Sis Suzie, BIL Daniel and others
More of the crowd at Turoni’s
Paul and Nelia
Nephew Alex and Mom/Sister Leta
Me and my remaining Sisters…..Nelia, Leta and Ela
Me and my remaining Sisters…..Nelia, Leta and Ela
Ela and Rachael
Brad, David, Paul and Nelia
Nelia, Bradford, BIL Joe, Alex, Leta, Me, Rachael, Angie and server
Joe & Leta
Kinsley and ‘Momma’ Jeni
Cutest little ‘Pot Bellied’ Unicorn you ever want to see
Cutest little ‘Pot Bellied’ Unicorn you ever want to see
An AMAZING sunset
An AMAZING sunset
Bonfire and And AMAZING sunset
Bonfire and And AMAZING sunset
Me, Honeybear and Angie
Me, Honeybear and Angie
Me and Kinsley working on the slide


Total Page Visits: 394 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *