Up after a kind of fitful nights sleep — I kept waking up early because I knew I got to go diving this morning~!  Up, got the news and FB drama out of the way and soon headed into town ready to go diving. For a multitude of reasons – getting there by 09:00 – we didn’t actually get in the water until almost 11:30… island life. We finally made it though and it felt SOOOO good to sink beneath that gorgeous blue water. For the next 2.5+  hours –  I chased the Instructor and his students around refreshing them for the test they have coming up to become Dive Masters and Instructors. We finally wrapped it up around 3:00 o’clock and I came immediately back to the house to my Bride. She made us drinks and I told her about my day and then listened to her about hers.

Came in and settled into editing pictures…. I took 253 pictures and saved right at a hundred of them….. including some fun stuff so you don’t have to look at ALL  training pictures…. During the course of editing – I got more unsettling news about my little Sister…… I don’t want to go into it here in detail….. but it is not good news. I also spoke with  a Daughter and a couple of Grand kids….. which is always a pick me up…… and right now I need all the pick me up I can get………….

Gonna leave it here…. I am scheduled to dive Monday, Wednesday and Thursday of next week right now…. and I have plenty of pix to share with you until I can get some more pictures for you…. will probably walk at least one day out of the weekend for some more brain clearing, so maybe some more island pictures for you…….

Good Night Ya’ll – – – – — – – – – – – – – – Thankx for stopping in~!

P9050068  <—Turtle video


Total Page Visits: 475 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *