No Words……..

After going to bed really late… waiting another hour for my bride to join me, after a brutal day swimming and a lot to drink – I battled through an absolutely miserable nights sleep to get up to another gray over cast day. The plan was to get in a walk before my Bride got up and was ready for breakfast….. but it just didn’t happen. I hurt from tired sore muscles that aren’t used to doing what they been doing…. not getting any sleep to speak of and just feeling mostly like BLAH…… Angie finally rolled out…. we spent some time on line and had ‘breakfast‘ around Noon. I piddled a little bit, trying to get the 2nd bedroom emptied and clean before settling in for some Netflix. That led into dinner and a little bit of Designated Survivor (our newest series we are enjoying) and now on here with you. Doing my evening ‘stuff’ I just saw where the hotel we were supposed to be staying at for this last trip back [that got cancelled] has inexplicably decided to charge us the $800 for our ‘stay’ even though Expedia and the hotel each assured me last week – the stay had been cancelled and there would be no charge. I am beginning to believe that Expedia sucks as bad as Delta does when it comes to customer service – so I guess I get to spend most of tomorrow morning on the phone with those bunch of a$$-hats trying to get my money back……… for Pete’s sake~!!!

I updated my dive log to reflect a more accurate count of my certified dives. In doing so, found out that a couple of the dives I have logged, don’t really count. So now instead of being 2 dives away from my 200th dive – I am now 7 dives away. Not really an issue with my photog job —- and I feel a little better now that I am playing by the rules…. I can still log the time dived – just not as an official dive. I still have lots of new photo’s to put up – so I feel good about that too…… really no words left for tonight……….

Good Night Ya’ll ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Thankx for stopping in~!

Total Page Visits: 481 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *