Where did this day go……..?

Up after a wonderful nights slumber…. yes, the A/C was on…. yes, the A/C may have something to do it with it – we’ll see. My Queen slept in while I got all of my morning stuff out of the way. Before I could get good and situated I found out I needed to get into the office PDQ to wrap up our job in there. A lot of minor details that necessitated that decision – but I gulped down my coff of cuppee, kissed my bride good bye and took off. As I said last night – it took me longer to get in and prep than it did to hit the one small place that need a splash of paint. That done, I closed the place up [and forgot pictures!] and was out of there to multiple places around the island. A ton of things to get done and lots of details I could go into…. but right now my belly is bulging from an obscene amount of my new favorite pizza, and I, quite honestly right now just want a shower and some sleep. One of the things I did manage to do during my running was stop by Blues and got to hang out and chat for a bit while consuming beer so cold it made your teeth hurt when you drank it. Aside from the icy cold beer – the company was soul soothing. To hang out and chat with dear friends and enjoy a bit of normalcy, tucked in quietly behind their fence with out masks or any of that other nonsense. Many more tedious things that taxed my nerves to the ‘inth’ degree during my round around the island – but the Blues pit stop made it all better.

Back at the house, we wound up having Shawn stop by and join us for said wonderful pizza and some good conversation. Pizza has been wolfed down, Shawn has taken off and I’m wanting to get in the shower. So with that, I’m gonna leave you dear people with some older pictures for the night. We are working tomorrow helping Shawn with a big tour he has – so wanna hit the sack a little earlier than usual [with the A/C running] and get ready for a busy morning tomorrow. And I’m sure I’ll be taking pictures~~!

Good Night Ya’ll – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Thankx for stopping in~!


Total Page Visits: 385 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *