Recovery day~~

Slept in just a tad after not getting into bed until almost 01:00 this morning. Didn’t get away from Blues until 10:30pm-ish and by the time we got home, made a bite to eat, got a shower and unwound a little bit – it was one in the morning. That gets harder to do the older we get….. Thankfully, the place wasn’t hopping as bad as expected and my sprints out to the supply shed was limited to only about a dozen. My Bride agreed to sit on the side lines until someone called for something (and to let me go burn one occasionally) and that also made my night a lot easier. Still it was a good turn out and all of the staff stayed as busy as they wanted to be.

Today was supposed to be a recovery day and for the most part I took it fairly easy. Although I wound up doing trash, which here, is quite a chore. Then because of hearing dripping water, I found out the A/C was FUBAR’d and leaking water everywhere. After slightly over an hour of taking the drain system apart and cleaning it – I think I have it fixed [knocking on wood]….. so not a completely lay around and do nothing day, but those are just some of life’s little difficulties you have to contend with.

I have a 2-tank dive scheduled in the morning. It is a club sanctioned dive, so it is not with the group I normally dive with, but feel like I ‘have’ to participate in these club dives, being a member of the club board. During the process of cleaning the drain system on the A/C – I some how manage to knock my camera holder off of the table and broke it.  🙁  DAMMIT Emmit~! Thankfully the camera was not in it. I think I may have an extra case – so I need to get off of here and see if I can get something put together for tomorrows dives. ( I got to be able to take pictures for you all~   So I’m outta here for tonight. More dive pictures from the 2 awesome dives the other day~!

Good Night Ya’ll # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # Thankx for stopping in~!

Lion Fish
Divemaster holding her ‘sausage’
Caribbean reef shark
Banded Butterfly fish
Southern Sting Ray
Total Page Visits: 310 - Today Page Visits: 2

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.