Day after Christmas on the trail~~

Up again earlier than usual for another day of work. I did make myself eat a small breakfast this morning – because yesterday I was drained and just plain ole hangry by the time I got back here to the condo. Today, as it turns out was fraught with issues again. Because of those issues – I only rode one tour – giving up my bike for customers to use. Anything more than a couple of bikes on the tour – it’s typically best to have a “bringing up the rear” person – as the chain of riders tends to get strung out and goofy stuff starts happening with that many folks running amok on your 4-wheelers. But – we did what we had to do to get the customers their tours.

Just a long day of jockeying machines around – making sure the job was getting done. Not so tough physically today for me today – but the mental strain kind of gets to you, but with everyone working together (some via phone from the states) we got ‘er done. Machines all washed, gassed up and ready for another long day tomorrow. (3 tours again tomorrow) Hopefully we ALL have machines tomorrow. We stopped and filled up one of the big gas tanks to refuel machines – so we should be good to go~!

Back here, several drinks and a couple pieces of warmed up pizza and here I am. Still gotta get a shower. Spent some time with the young couple next door and my Queen spoiling their one year old son with fruit juices and jello cups.

Gonna call it a day here – so I can get into the shower and get cleaned up and get into bed to get rested for what hopefully is a long stress free day…… I hope you are enjoying part of a long holiday from work and getting some down time in with your families.

Good Night Ya’ll – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Thankx for stopping in~!

Ready to go
Scenery on our way out to the trails
LOTS of mud puddles
Scenic over view
Sugar mill on top of the mountain
More mu puddles
Headin’ back in
Carnival in progress……..
Total Page Visits: 648 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *