Turtles and CRABBS……..

Woke up this morning to a new set of turtle tracks. Thankfully there was not another turtle at the end of them. She must of came in fairly late because I didn’t go to bed until almost Midnight again and she wasn’t out there then. She was a busy turtle though I have to give her that. She came up on the far end of the beach, came all the way up to the building, dug a sizable body pit, left without laying eggs, moved on to a second location, dug a little bit, and actually dug a hole for eggs, left and moved to a third location where it looks like she finally nested, before heading back out to the sea. Busy night for her.

I spent the rest of the day, running to the bank, drug store, garage (no DD is still not fixed) and coming back for breakfast and working on stuff for a meeting of my dive club. Watched some Hell’s Kitchen before loading up back pack, folders and speaker and heading downtown for the meeting. Nice turnout tonight, to hear guest speaker talking about tips and tricks for fish identification. Speaker did a really good job and I think everybody enjoyed themselves.

Now back here for a shower and a bite to eat. I have a 2-tank dive scheduled for in the morning, but now not sure I’m gonna make it. I have the feeling it’s going to be a long night and am not sure I’m gonna be up for getting up early enough to make the dives. I’ll see how the night goes. Pictures from today and I think the rest of my dive pictures from the other day.

Good Night Ya’ll – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – Thankx for stopping in~!

Porcupine fish
Love this shot~!
Pretty proud of this one too~!
Total Page Visits: 520 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *