Sunday… down day.

I guess a very hectic week caught up with me, as today I lounged in bed until almost 07:00 before rolling out to a partly cloudy very windy day. I relaxed here at my ‘command center’ catching up on news and FB stuff. Lots of fun comments to read about, on the posts that I had put up with all the pictures. My Queen made us a nice big breakfast that I thoroughly enjoyed while watching Mountain Men. Spent the bulk of the day doing just that…. taking it easy and watching TV. We munched a little bit, I think maybe dozed off once or twice and just did an entire days worth of nothing. I think maybe we both needed it. Angie got up around 5:00 and made some stuffed peppers for dinner. We went right back to the couch and rested some more. She is finishing up the dishes now while I am on here doing my thing.

Tomorrow will be a little more active. I want to get up to Blues and get some more painting done. That will be good for the first half of the day, then we’ll have to wait and see what happens. Tuesday, we have a meeting with Fish With A Vet to finalize plans for our upcoming USO/Gong show event coming up 2 February. Will also get laundry done, run by Home Depot and stop in at the MEC center and see if we can get something to help with my brides cough. For the time being though, I still have a lot of under the Sea photo’s to share with you – so I hope you enjoy them until I can get some more pictures taken. I think it’s gonna be a early night for both of us, as neither of us are getting a decent sleep with all the coughing going on.

Good night Ya’ll – – – – – Thankx for stopping in~!

No, no, no…..feet first 😉
Lion Fish
Buoyancy skills
Coral tree (literally growing new coral for reef restoration)

Stingray feeding
Total Page Visits: 691 - Today Page Visits: 2

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *