well…. that was the plan~~

Wide awake this morning around 05:30 but got the smug satisfaction of knowing I did not have to move a muscle unless I wanted. As I lay there deciding whether I was going to get up and relieve my whining bladder….. my bride got up and moseyed into the bathroom. For a second I thought she was going to stay up when she finished her business, but she came back and snuggled up against my back which felt good, good enough enough to keep me laying there. For a little bit anyway….. my bladder finally won out after a little bit and I finally got up. I struggle to go back to bed once I’m up– especially if the sun is up, which it was by that point. Sometime this morning….. or maybe last night…… I was volunteered to go pick Shawn up at the airport today. Maybe I was voluntold to do it— I don’t remember me volunteering to do it……. and I wasn’t even drinking….. anyway— that kind of put a wrinkle in the plans I had for shopping for Bondo today. Not a big deal because I still have 3 more days to mess with that– so I enjoyed my first full day off with my Queen. She made us a tasty breakfast and we sat and stared at our individual screens until it was time for me to go to the airport. Island Son picked up and brought safely to this end of the island I went back in and shortly there after assumed my position on the couch, ready for some big screen entertainment. We watched a movie called ………. dammit emmit….. good show that we watched less than 2 hours ago and it was so good I can’t remember the name of it……. crap. Can’t look it up because I have another movie started and I don’t want to lose it. (Senior Year) We stopped for some meatloaf, smashed taters and mixed green stuff. I think my Bride is trying to keep me fat……….. So I’m gonna sign off and move back to the couch…… and hunt for Bondo tomorrow….. maybe  😉

Good Night Y’all / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / Thankx for stopping in~~!

Total Page Visits: 251 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *