Gettin’ Wet~!

Actually slept until my alarm went off this morning. I like it in that it means I was sleeping soundly [and I did ALL night–Yay me~!!!] but don’t like it because it wakes my Bride up if I don’t get it turned off quick enough.  Got up, got my bathroom stuff all done and came out happy in knowledge that I slept soundly and felt great~! I settled in at the computer with my glass of lemon water and caught up on the news, before getting up and loading all my freshly charged batteries and putting my camera back together and hauling everything out to the truck. Wow, seems like last year since the last time I did that~! …..groan…. LOL….. Came back in and made a scrumptious little breakfast. Tried to take my time and enjoy it, but I was starvin’……. so it didn’t last long~~ Finally time to go–! I gave my Queen a kiss and was out the door~! It sure did feel good stepping back on that boat. The crew was happy to see me as well~! We had 8 divers and they were all soon on board and we were off. A little bit ‘sporty’ out there today but the water was a gorgeous blue and the visibility was awesome. Had a couple of divers that required a little extra attention so I was kinda doing double duty today and didn’t get to do a lot of roaming for pictures but I’m not complaining. It was just nice to be back in the water. An enjoyable group overall and both dives went without any issues to speak of. Now back, pictures are done so I have new dive pictures to share with you.

I have my clinic appointment to get my scans done tomorrow. Even though everything has actually been ‘normal’ for the first time in over 4 years…. I’m gonna go ahead and get them done so I can figure out what the issue is. I have a sneaking suspicion what it is— but want to make sure before I chatter on about it. So for now good people please keep your fingers crossed this rash of good health continues……

Good Night Ya’ll # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # Thankx for stopping in~!


Total Page Visits: 253 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *