Thinking I was gonna be able to sleep in this mornining – my conscious brain finally kicked and and said get your tired old nash out of bed- boy – You have diving to do~!! I [disdainfully] complied and rolled out bout 05:40…… dammit son that is early~! I got up, did my bathroom stuff and walked out 10 minutes later looking mostly presentable…… thankfully, there was no else up at that hour to dispute my claim…………. I settled into my morning routine….. getting camera, strobes and floods, all bumped charged for what I hoped was going to be a fun magnificent kind of day. Sea’s were a bit choppy…. but going with the waves is usually a fairly smooth ride. First dive site moored up…. sadly, no sharks but some fun pictures. Because the way the load was structured today – I got to spend the vast majority of the dive “playing” with my new lights instead of keeping track of a wad of malicious divers……. BOTH dives — I learned so much experimenting with my lights~! I got to tell you — only 2 days into this venture….. and I am cranking out some shots that I absolutely love~!! I am almost slobbering at the mouth over what I think my pictures will look like in a month from now……. I am excited to say the least~!

Second dive – we FINALLY had a couple of big sharks showed up – but they were not in the mood for having their pictures taken…… DAMMIT Emmit~!! The topography of the dive site was exceptional and I got to experiment with my lights some more and just had a ball —- I hope you like the results.  Back at the house – gear rinsed…. everything put up – I uploaded and edited all the pictures….. I took just over 300 pictures and saved 98……. guess I am getting pickier~~~ I was about to starve and asked my Queen out for dinner….. she accepted and we went to our favorite little place [on this end of the island]…… an agreeable meal and even better company….. (pictures probably tomorrow)  Bellies full, back at the house and in our comfies…….. My Bride is running her gums with her Sisters…. and I am trying to ignore that conversation and get this done…… challenges, challenges…… Long day tomorrow…. morning boat [2 dives] with an afternoon boat….. “Jr” dive day in the afternoon…… those dives can be a challenge…… or tiring….. or both – but I’m gonna be there for it……. long day either way……. out for now——-

Good Night Ya’ll * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Thankx for stopping in~!


Total Page Visits: 416 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *