A fun, fun day………..

After a MUCH better nights sleep….. I begrudgingly rolled out of my nice comfy position in bed just a couple of minutes before my clanging alarm went off. Did my morning stuff and was mostly done by the time my Queen joined me to start a new day. A light bite to eat, a splash of OJ and all my medicines and I was out the door for “work”…….. LOL    I arrived plenty early at the marina, got my rig put together and my camera and settled into the boat for the morning. It turns out, most of the people on the boat were on a previous load with me – and as it turns out – I had several ‘fans’ of my photography. It was kinda cool…..I usually don’t cater to the ‘fan club’ mentality…. but for just a little bit – it was kinda cool. What made it even better – is they were more comfortable with me buzzing around them underwater….. so they started ‘hamming it up’ a little bit. Made take pictures just that much more fun. The first dive site was mind bending…….!!! Rapidly taking over as my favorite dive site. SOOOO much to see and chase and take pictures of. Will probably take me a couple of days to get all of those pictures put up…. so I hope you enjoy them.

Second site wasn’t quite as good – but equally fun and lot’s of photo Op’s…. I love it~! Back up on the boat – boat docked, unloaded and finally back here at the house. Gear rinsed, pictures edited and now been fed Pork Chop, [mediocre] corn on the cob and smashed taters and gravy….. and now listening to my bride run her gums on the phone with that noisy ass Sister of hers in Kentucky. I’m on the boat now, the rest of the week…… so lots of pictures on the way…….!

Gonna leave it here for the evening….. I am in serious need of a shower and get away from the conversation I am being ‘forced‘ to listen to……  😉

Good Night Ya’ll + + + + + + + + + + + + + Thankx for stopping in~!



Total Page Visits: 423 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *