A long slow hectic day……

Up and at it early this morning, to get ready for my final day of the Divemaster training….. turned out, all that was left was final signing of paperwork…. but I dutifully captured it on my camera [started to say on film] 😉  The instructor invited me to tag along on the next class he was starting after lunch…… and well, I was there…. I had my gear and my camera’s….. so what the heck. I hung around waiting for class to start. As it turned out… another instructor was teaching an Open Water class…. so I slid on over and popped off several pictures of him and his class while I waited. Finally in the water for the newest Rescue Diver class. Having been through that class – I felt a little more at ease, knowing what was coming and what to expect. It made taking pictures a little bit easier too, as I knew the procedures, which made it easier for me to know what position to be in to get the best shots. I also managed to sneak in a couple of minutes of playing with my camera while the students did their search patterns…. which would have basically been pictures of people swimming….. so I played with my camera for a little bit — couple of cool shots out of of the dozen or so I took. I can’t hardly wait for some fun dives to toy with the camera…….. I spent the rest of the day, once again chasing students around under water and watch them getting put through their paces. Instructor finally wrapped it up and we headed back for the shop.

Back here….. gear rinsed, me showered, a bite to eat and editing now done….. looking forward to spending the day with my Queen tomorrow looking for another vehicle for her…. may have to stop by Blues and have a drink or six before heading back to this end of the island. Island kids need to borrow the truck tomorrow morning before we head out – so looking forward to a nice slow start to the day. For now though…. glad the day is done and looking forward to some nice conditioned air sleep. Will try and snap some ‘out and about’ photo’s tomorrow….. but not promising anything…… lot’s of pictures from today to share in case I don’t get any taken tomorrow.

Good Night Ya’ll + + + + + + + + + + + + Thankx for stopping in~!




















Total Page Visits: 392 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *