Catching up….

When I left you Friday night – I had just finished up detailing you about our first afternoon with the Damn Neighbors. We all were up amazingly early the next morning considering how late we had went to bed. It had been agreed on earlier, that we were supposed to go downtown for a breakfast at Toast diner. A small quaint little place that makes a Bloody Mary to die for. We got there a little after 09:00 and we each had a custom built Bloody Mary. Weirdly, my Queen opted not to have one….. she says they are too spicy for her. We all had a bite to eat and then was headed for a day on the beach at Hotel on the Cay. Pretty little hotel that has a postcard quality beach.  Before we got out there – Cammy wanted to stimulate the local economy a little bit, and did a little bit of shopping before we caught the boat to get us out to the beach. The area outside of the hotel also has a nice bar for liquid refreshments and a small restaurant out near the bar where you can get some charcoaled goodness when you get hungry. We got us a cabana and some chairs and staked our position out on the beach. We spent the next 5 hours or so swimming, drinking, relaxing and just enjoying each others company. It was so great to be spending time with our Damn Neighbors again~!!! We got to see 5 different turtles…. some Urchins and Cammy said she saw a sting ray. No one else saw it and it was after we started drinking…. so we’re still on the fence about it.  We finally had about all the sun we could stand and headed back toward the truck. We got back to the condo, all had our showers and then went up to Blues for dinner and drinks. I inadvertently have already told you about the evening up there, mistakenly believing we stopped up there, their first night on the island. It was actually Tuesday night….. ( I told you I shouldn’t try to write when I’m tired or shot) We shut Blues Down then came back for more patio time and drinks. It was only a little after 10:00, but we all had a long hot day, mixed with LOTS of alcohol and soon all were in bed ((but apparently not for long for some people))

Angie and I were both up by 07:00 or so and we moved about the condo quietly while we let the neighbors sleep. After all, it had been a very long day for them and it included an obscene amount of alcohol, but that really shouldn’t come as much of a shock to any of you. They finally came staggering out around 09:30 or so…. looking like they had been rode hard and put up wet. I had noticed when I got up, that the patio and several things on it were not ‘quite’ like I remembered them from the night before……….HMMmmmmm…. …… ……. at my limit already -so will save for probably tomorrow. More pictures from those days~~~

Good Night Ya’ll – – – – – – – – Thankx for stopping in~!


Total Page Visits: 529 - Today Page Visits: 1

Published by


Born in Germany as an Army brat - I moved permanently to the United States about the time I was ready to start school - Dad put to me to work when I turned 13 tearing off roofs and packing shingles.. I did that, DE tasseled corn and bucked hay all the way through high school. After graduation, moved down South for a year or so trying to figure what I wanted to do. Finally came home and joined the Air Force serving almost 5 years - which included a 3 year tour in Germany, where I met my Queen. Came home and started working as a roofer. Economy went to crap and I knew I would not be able to support my growing family the way I wanted to, so I pestered the HR department at General Electric until they hired me. A very quick almost 34 years, 4 Daughters and 9 Grandkids later - here I am .... waiting as patiently as I can, to start the next chapter of our life - romping around in the Caribbean Sea checking out the various islands that we have not been to yet. Holy $hit what a ride~!!!! ;-)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *